Your support is vital to the continued running of the centre and youth work provision. There are different ways in which you can support Kendal Lads & Girls Club. As a registered charity and community group we are reliant on volunteers to participate in the management committee, support the running of the clubs and activities, general maintenance and gardening. We are also reliant on donations, grants and fundraising activities to ensure the continued sustainability of the Centre.
- £5 can pay for resources to raise awareness of the issues around the use of drugs and alcohol, even more importantly now with the extensive use of legal highs in some communities
- £20 can pay for a cooking session with young people to learn new skills and more about the need to have a healthy balanced diet
- £40 can take a young person camping for the weekend experiencing the fun of living outdoors and the challenge of climbing or canoeing on the lake
- £250 pays for a youth work staff to plan and run inclusive youth club sessions including supporting those with additional needs
To make a donation please contact Ian Parr on 0757 253 9963 or email email@example.com
We are always keen to gain support in whichever form it appears, whether you have a skill or just your time to offer, whether to support the centre or the youth work provision we will have an opportunity for you. We offer induction, training and supervision to ensure that you get as much as we do out of your gift of time.
- Volunteer on the management committee
- Volunteer to do DIY or gardening
- Volunteer to develop resources or deliver workshops
- Volunteer to support any one of the clubs or youth work provision
To offer your support and volunteer please see the following forms and contact Ian Parr on 0757 253 9963 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org